Terms & Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) contains the terms and conditions of use on which you may make use of our websites, including and its affiliated sites (together, the, or our, “site”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the site. By browsing, accessing or otherwise using our site, you accept these terms and conditions without any limitation or qualification and you agree to abide by them.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, please leave the site immediately and refrain from visiting our site in the future.
- Information about 11fs.com
- 11:FS Pulse is a site operated by 11:FS (“we/us/our”). We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10103078 and have our registered office at 7 Leven Close, Thorpe St Andrews, Norwich, Norfolk NR7 0WZ and our VAT number is 207291130. You can contact us at email@example.com.
- Accessing our site
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the information we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us. We may suspend your access to our site generally from time to time to allow for repairs, maintenance, updates, upgrades or loading of any new content or functionality, or otherwise.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your Internet connection, computers or other devices are aware of these terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.