We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Operator of the site
The operator of the site is 11:FS (“we/us/our”). We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10103078 and have our registered office at Eleven FS Limited, 2nd Floor, 1 Finsbury Avenue, London EC2M 2PF.
Information we may collect from you
When you send us an email or visit our site, we may collect from both public and private areas of the site personal information volunteered by you about you (“Data”). We do not store or keep such Data, however, by visiting our site you are agreeing to the transfer, storage and processing of Data by us, should our business needs change so that storage of Data is required. The types of Data we may collect are:
- Data You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our site and communicating with you
- Information we collect about you: technical information, including the type of device you use, a unique device identifier (e.g., an IMEI number or Ip or MAC address), network information, the type of operating system and browser you use, time zone settings, and other device-related information; date, time and duration of access including pages viewed
Your personal data
Your Data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, our affiliates, or for one of our affiliates or partners. These staff may be engaged in the fulfilment of your request, order or reservation, and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data or using the 11:FS, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We utilise standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission, adopt other means under European Union law, and obtain your consent to legitimise data transfers from the EEA to destinations outside the EEA. 11:FS will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using transport layer security technology.
We will hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller. We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for the practices described in this policy. The following criteria are used to determine data retention periods for your personal data:
- Retention in case of queries- we may retain your personal information as long as necessary to deal with your queries.
- Retention in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements- We may retain your personal information for 7 years after the account or service has been closed or has come to an end based on your legal and regulatory requirements. This information may also be used to defend any legal claims.
Use made of information
We use Data in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer(s) or other device(s);
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, if you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
If you do not want us to use your Data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your Data.
Disclosure of your information
We may be required from time to time to disclose or share information with regulatory and law enforcement authorities and judicial bodies if necessary to comply with legal requirements.You agree that we may disclose your personal information to third parties. You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 115S of the Companies Act 2006. We may enter into agreements with external parties, including but not limited to business partners, service providers who perform functions on our behalf (including external consultants and professional advisers such as lawyers, auditors and accountants), outsourced IT providers, analytics and search engine providers to provide services necessary for our activity. Under these agreements we may share your information with these external parties, to the extent that use of your information for these purposes is necessary for our legitimate interests or for the legitimate interests of those external parties.
You have the right to be informed about the processing of your personal information. You can contact us if you believe the personal information we have for you is incorrect, if you believe that we are not entitled to use your personal information in accordance with this policy, if you would like us to erase any personal data we hold on you.
The Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to review personal information that we keep about you. You can request an overview of the personal information that we keep about you free of charge by emailing or writing to us using the contact details at the end of this Policy. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We will seek to act on your request within 30 days ( subject to any extension to which we are lawfully entitled) You are free at ant time to withdraw the consent for the processing of your personal data. The consequence might be that we can’t proceed with certain activity If we intend to use your Data for marketing purposes, we will usually inform you before we collect such Data. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data; you have the right to ask us to not to do so. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we may use to collect your Data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at the following web address: https://www.ico.org.uk/.