We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our Pulse customers; this policy sets out what information is collected when you use or access Pulse, together with how we will use and treat your personal information.
It is our utmost concern to maintain your privacy. We work hard to achieve this and earn your trust, and so adhere to the following principles:
- We will never provide your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes, and will only ever share your information internally or with third parties where this is strictly necessary to provide you with the Pulse service. Where we do so, we ensure these parties have robust provisions in place to protect your data.
- We will only gather information that we strictly need to provide you with the Pulse service.
- We will never share your contact information with another user without your consent.
- Any personal information that you provide will be stored securely and we will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will never collect any “sensitive personal information” regarding your political or religious beliefs etc.,
The information we collect
In common with most such services, Pulse automatically logs certain information about every visitor. This includes information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the Pulse Service, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of session etc.,
This information is used for administering, supporting and improving our services and for producing usage statistics. Relevant subsets of this data may be used as part of investigations of misuse of the Pulse service (see also our Terms & Conditions). Data may also on occasion be used to enable investigation of technical problems with the service. Otherwise information is not passed to any third party except if required by law.
If you discover any violations or misuse of the Pulse Terms and Conditions or feel that your privacy has been compromised then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data protection statement
In agreeing to the Pulse terms and conditions, you agree that we may use any personal data of yours that you supply for the purposes outlined above. We respect your privacy and comply fully with relevant legislation, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
We keep all of your data in the UK, and don’t transfer it to any other countries.